77 Cute love quotes for him from her

 77 Cute love quotes for him from her


77 Cute love quotes for him from her
You're the one that I love and I can't let you go.
I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself.
I'm happiest when I'm right next to you.
You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes.
I wonder if you smile when you hear my name like I do when I hear yours.
I think about you more than a lot.
I feel lucky every day when I'm with you.
The real one beautiful, don't give expensive gifts, he will give you attention.
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm with you.
Just when I think that it is impossible to love you anymore, you prove me wrong.
There are only two times that I want to be with you, now and forever.
I need you like a heart needs a beat.
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.
Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
Your smile is like the sunshine and it brightens up my day. Your thoughts in my head create the sweetest melody and I can't help but fall for you.
You're my life. You are the only thing it would hurt to lose.
You're my favorite place to go to when my mind searches for peace.
The real love is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead.
I'm amazed when I look at you, Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I've ever wanted is right in front of me.
You have the incredible way of making my heart happy.
I need you because you make me laugh more than anyone else, and I'm the best me when I'm with you. And because when you're gone, nothing feels right until you return.
I still get butterflies even though I've seen you a hundred times.
Sometimes I push you away because I need you to pull me closer.
Let's make this lovely journey lasts for a lifetime, don't ever let me go, I'm yours along as you want me to.
When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me.
Maybe, I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want.
You make me happy in a way no one else can.
I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you.
I saw that you're perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you're not perfect and I loved you even more.
My name sounds even cuter when your last name added to it.
My weakness was chocolate but now it's you.
You have no idea of the amount of happiness you brought to my life.
I smile whenever I got a message from you.
Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
I can't wait for the day when I don't have to miss you anymore.
I love it when you call me 'Baby'.
The boyfriends who still hold bags, open doors, tell their girlfriends they're beautiful and show respect are REAL MEN.
You make me feel beautiful. You're there for me when no one else is. You make me laugh. You accept me for who I am. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Every morning I want to remind you that you are the man of my dreams and the love of my life.
I stupidly smile at my phone when I see your name on the screen.
When my eyes meet yours I get this overwhelming emotion I can't put into words.
My heart is perfect because you're inside.
The happiest I've ever felt was that moment I discovered you loved me too.
You're not my number 1, you're my only one.
I have completey fallen for you. Everything you do, everything say, everything you are. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I fall asleep, and you're almost every thought in between.
Because of you my days are brighter.
I just want to be with you that's it.
Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies. It's not my fault. I swear. It's his.
So there's this boy, and the way he laughs makes me smile, and the way he talks gives me butterflies, and everything about him makes me happy.
The first time I met you, it wasn't love at first sight. My love for you formed gradually. Your personality, your voice, your hair, your eyes, your humor, the way you looked away and smiled, gradually it all came clear to me you were exactly what I was looking for.
And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.
I wish you'd listen closer to the songs I play. Cause the lyrics speak the words I fail to say.
My heart beats a bit faster when you are around.
Just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through the whole day.
I hope you are ready to catch me because I'm falling for you.
For the first time I've found someone I hate leaving. I've found someone that I can't get enough of. I've found someone that accpets me for who I am and doesn't tell I need to change. I think I've found somene who I can fall madly in love with.
When you call me 'Babe' or 'Baby', I just get this really awesome feeling.
Hey, I wanted to tell you that smile of yours drives me crazy.
 Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.
Because of you my days are brighter.
And he has the cutest smile.
I feel like you're so much more than just my boyfriend. You're the one person I need to talk to when I've had a bad day, the one person I can rely on not to judge me. You're my rock, my sweetheart, my best friend. To call you just my boyfriend, would hardly give you justice.
I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because If I've done one thing differently, I might never have met you.
I still fall for you everyday.
 Damn. I want to see you and hug you, and make you smile, and make you laugh, and just lie on the couch next to you, and then fall aseelp beside you.
I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.
I wanna be the right girl who makes you bad day better. The one that makes you say, 'My life has changed since I met her'.
When we're together days are better.
Who need music when I can just listen to your voice.
With you, I forget all my stress. With you, I feel my best.
I love it when my fingers are intangled in yours, and my head was on your chest, listing to your heartbeat. It made me feel so safe; like nothing bad could happen to me.
You never leave my mind. Never ever when I have a million things to think about.
I met you for a reason.
I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you'd been on my mind. Then it occured to me: Since I met you, you've never left.
He's not perfect but he's all I want.

You also like 25 Heartwarming love quotes.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger