The Week's End!

I absolutely love all of the thoughts everyone gave me about our garage door. Everyone's thoughts really helped! We think we know what we are going to do.

It won't happen for 5 to 6 weeks...that's the time frame to get new doors installed!

Who knew?

Loving this book...it's one of thos books with highly addictive writing. I am hooked on every word.

I want to make these over the weekend!

Yum! All recipes are from The Kitchn.

Key Lime Pie!

 
Sheet Pan Grilled Cheese!
Farmers' Market Frittata!

I walked outside today! Just down our block and up again but it felt like a reasonable workout. Plus I could wear a baseball cap and tiny bits of furry hair stuck out in the back. I yearn for normal...I crave it. I still kind of cry for it every day. Sigh! Plus I almost went to Trader Joe's today but then I changed my mind...I guess I am not ready yet.

Have an awesome weekend! See you on Monday!

Hugs,

Patty

 

 

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger