Bookmarks? Hmmm...

One of my goals this year is to comment on more blogs. I must admit to having my faves...my regulars. I read tons of blogs! Bookish ones and foodish ones but I don't comment on all of them! I am going to try to comment more! Bloggers work so hard on their blogs...we get frustrated, burned out, tired of them...I don't want that to happen to me. I am really only blogging on Monday, Wednesday and Friday right now. That works for me. I love my blog commenters...both here and on FB. And every once in a while I get a personal note from a reader...that warms my heart. This past year I worried about reviews and books and my blog. I didn't want my blog to be just about the really rough year that I had. But I could not help writing about some of it. I have another close family member undergoing cancer treatment now...so life is even more fragile. Prayer, hope, strength...I need it all.

Bookmarks!

Carol's Notebook posted about bookmarks today with a place to link up...that's why I am writing about bookmarks. Everyone has beautiful bookmarks. I do not. I live with two tiny minions who destroy mine. We play a game called "Would you please stamp my ticket" and both kitties take turns "stamping/chomping"...

I have one good bookmark...but it won't last very long.

This is the most ferocious "stamper". OMG...that face!

 

I think I am reading these...I love Flavia DeLuce!

This one is a big family saga...loving it so far!

Yum!

I need these! The recipe is on cookiesandcups.com. They are loaded with seeds and chocolate and oatmeal...they almost look healthy!

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger