Books! More Yummy Books!

While Den was watching college football and NFL football I was reading!

I finished this...oh how I love this series...smart sad Flavia! This is the 8th book in this series.

I also finished this...an older one of this author's...totally a page turner.

And I am really into this one...a Lady Sherlock Holmes series...

New books! From Edelweiss...Peter Swanson is the nephew of a dear friend of mine. This is his newest book.

 

From the acclaimed author of Her Every Fear and The Kind Worth Killing comes a diabolically clever tale of obsession, revenge, and cold-blooded murder�a sly and brilliant guessing game of a novel in the vein of Ruth Ware, Paula Hawkins, and Patricia Highsmith...summary from Amazon.

From the author of The Other Woman...the mesmerizing tale of what kind of woman could have inspired an American dynasty...summary from Amazon.

 

From the author of Secrets of Nanreath Hall comes this gripping, beautifully written historical fiction novel set during World War II�the unforgettable story of a young woman who must leave Singapore and forge a new life in England...summary from Amazon.

From NetGalley...

A dazzling debut about family, home, and grief, The Floating World takes readers into the heart of Hurricane Katrina with the story of the Boisdor�s, whose roots stretch back nearly to the foundation of New Orleans. Though the storm is fast approaching the Louisiana coast, Cora, the family�s fragile elder daughter, refuses to leave the city, forcing her parents, Joe Boisdor�, an artist descended from a freed slave who became one of the city�s preeminent furniture makers, and his white �Uptown� wife, Dr. Tess Eshleman, to evacuate without her, setting off a chain of events that leaves their marriage in shambles and Cora catatonic--the victim or perpetrator of some violence mysterious even to herself...summary from Amazon.

A dazzling debut set in modern-day New York, The Little Clan is a sharp, insightful look at friendship and finding yourself in your twenties...summary from Amazon.
Plus it's about a librarian in residence!

I cannot link! My poor blog is terribly broken...I have to get serious about changing over to Wordpress...I seriously do but I continue to put it off! I wasted time this morning trying to figure out some of this stuff and I still end up posting on a broken blog. I am at a loss because it looks as though I have a Wordpress blog but it has a weird name. Sigh! I may have to hire a professional blog fixer!

 

I just had to buy this cookbook. Tieghan Gerard is a food blogger. I love her blog and now I love her cookbook. It's beautiful and filled with amazing foods! Her story is fascinating! Her blog name is Half Baked Harvest.

That's it for me...it's now 12:21 and I have accomplished nothing. My sister is coming on Thursday and Den is downstairs washing the windows in the sunroom and I have done nothing.

Oh well...

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger