Friday Fun...

We just came in from a road trip with my sister Paula! We went to a yarn shop in Lancaster and then out to lunch. My sister Paula loves yarn shops! She loves to knit. The yarn shop we went to had different kinds of locally dyed yarns. My sister and I are alike in certain ways and not alike in certain ways. We always need to buy things in threes...when we like something we become OBSESSED about it. She is in the family room knitting with her new yarn. I am in shock because she paid $35.00 for one skein of yarn and she needed 4 skeins...she is into knitting shawls and wraps on tiny little needles. Right now she is sitting next to me on the sofa...counting and clicking away! When we were in the yarn shop it was as though she and the proprietor were talking an entirely different language...the language of yarn! I had no clue what they were talking about.

Tomorrow will be a day of college football. We will walk in the morning and watch football for the rest of the day...and we will eat! My sister brought so much food...carnitas and sauce and stuff for tiny little sandwiches. It is so amazing to have her here...I really did need to see her!

We are kind of wiped out after our morning...everyone is in their own little spot resting...or knitting.

Books!

I started the first Miss Seeton book...and it is even better than the one I just read. I love the way the original author introduces Miss Seeton. Everything is so sweet and so clear! Miss Seeton inherits her little house in Plummergen and everyone is curious about her and why she is there...it's just such a fun series! I think I will just read and read while football is on.

So today was a busy day...

And the weekend promises to be busy, too!

Busy and fun!

I am off to read!

See you on Monday!

Hugs,

Patty

 

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger