Slow But Steady...

That's what this book is...with the end of every chapter...I just want to go on to the next one. I fell asleep last night clutching my Kindle. Yum!

Plus...it follows that "then" and "now" pattern that I love so much!

 

I am obsessed with this cookbook. The author lives in Colorado and is 21 years old!

This was dinner last night...a Broccoli Chickeny Quinoa Bake...we loved it!

One pan...you don't even have to precook the quinoa although I was freaking out because I thought it wasn't cooking...it did.

I love this look. But I doubt I would wear it off of my deck. Tevas...I did get those slippery shoes and they are amazing. I got them for Den, too.

 

 
Roxie will hold onto Lucy...any way she can!

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger