Wednesday...

Books...

Reading these...again...why do I make a plan when I never stick to my plan?

 

Watching these...

I have weird TV taste...

 

Cooking these...

Salads topped with salmon or tuna steaks...pictures are from Pinterest because who remembers to take a picture of dinner! But our salads were amazing...is it me or does an avocado make everything taste better?

I want to make this tomorrow. It's from a blog called Simply Delicious...Soy Noodle Salad. It is eaten cold so I can prep it in the morning!

Right now...

I am getting ready to walk on my treadmill...it's been rainy off and on here all day. I miss my trail. But going outside is not possible today...sigh.

Hair update...

I actually brushed my hair yesterday...what a feeling...but now I have a spiky something in the middle of my head...I don't foresee a time when I will ever be hatless! Oh woe is me!

My treadmill awaits...

Hugs,

Patty

This is the top of my head. See the spike? A far cry from my long locks...sob!

 

 

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger