mixed martial arts wallpaper hd

Only those traditional cultures to modern idea started as are losing their ornate dressing, especially when some beautiful tribal villages would not feel complete without a visit to visit Africa. Race for society in general


Polyommatus icarus, Azur� commun / Azur� de la Bugrane

I was lucky enough to be selected to take part in +Beth Akerman's Artist Photography Mentorship. The reason I wanted to take part in this mentorship was to push myself to try new things. This week I had some fun with processing my photo's in ways that I never would.

For this photo I played with all kinds of sliders in Lightroom to see what they would do. This particular shot is one that I really like the processing I did (yes, I'm tooting my own horn.) It's not something I would normally do because I'm more of a realist with my photography, but I really like how it turned out. :-)

The Silence Bellows Through
Flavel House Astoria, Oregon USA

Taken with my iPhone 5 I am now headed back from my coast adventure. I can't wait to bring you some of the images from the last couple if days! Have a great day y'all! Edited with +Nik Photography's Snapseed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2cCWYuLE_o <-More photos of cat and painting.

This is a photo of my cat, Einstein,  posing by one of my paintings. 

Painting and Photography by Elizabeth Hinson Wolever

People ask me all the time, "What time of year does the sun line up with the Calla Lily groove at Garrapata State Beach." Well here's your answer. I captured this image on the evening of March 14, 2008.

Canon 1DsMKIII, 16-35mmL @ f/11, 1/3rd second, ISO 100, Singh-Ray thin LB Polarizer, Singh-Ray 2 stop soft-edge GND
Image tonality balanced with Nik Viveza 2 (16 total control points).

Cars zoom by on a July evening in the heart of Tokyo






















































































Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger