Malayalam Actress Divya unni and Vidya unni very beautiful photos.

Malayalam cinema actress divya unni sister vidya unni very beautiful photos,Divya unni is very cute and beautifl actress and television anchor in malayalam cinema industry.she is very famous malayalam actress divya unni's sister.Divya unni and Vidya unni participate in mazhavil manorama channel Onnum Onnum Moonnu show.Vidya unni first malayalam movie is docter love.actress and anchor vidya unni's face is more attractive and beautiful.divya unni and vidya unni face is looking to very similar.actress divya unni is younger sister of divya unni.Actress Divya unni is very talented classical dancer.After marriage she settled in USA.divya unni body shape is very slim.she is a slim beauty.after marriage her face looking to very sexy.Malayalam actress Divya unni latest photos.actress divya unni and vidya unni wears half saree very hot images.Mazhavil manorama channel onnum onnum moonu show anchor Rimi Tomy.

VIDYA UNNI FASHION

Vidya Unni, who made an impressive debut in 2011 with K. Biju�s Romantic Comedy � Dr Love� is the younger sister of popular actress Divya Unni. She�s also done a lead role in the movie �3 G�. Vidya has been missing from the big screen I" or quite some time as she has been busy with her software job. She now stays in Hong Kong as part of her IT job. 

Style philosophy 
Basically I�m not a girly kind of person and I don�t like over dressing. I am most comfortable in casuals but occasionally I would also love to wear traditional dresses. 

A role/situation that challenged you in terms of appearance 
I have only done two films, both roles were simple and modem, that I could easily relate to. The photoshoot I did exclusively for �Fashion Zone� magazine was quite challenging because people were not familiar with my modern outlook . Literally they were shocked by my new avatar. But at the end of the day I was appreciated for my efforts. 

Outfit that describes you the best 
I think I look good in Sarees. 

Style sense you admire in a man
a man should be well dressed and groomed. He should also have a little bit of Fashion sense. 

Wedding Fashion 
I don�t like wearing too much of gold or ornaments. I usually don�t even wear bangles or ear rings. So whatever I wear, I should look classy and elegant. But at the time of wedding you need to consider the Opinions of a lot of people because it�s not just about me, it�s about the whole family

Best gift you have ever got 
For my last birthday one of my friends from U.K sent me a bouquet of Flowers and birthday wishes. 

Favourite Fashion item in your wardrobe 
Gowns and Sarees. I like collecting a lot of watches. Among that a �Swatch� that I recently bought is my favourite. 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger