Birthday Wishes for Colleague or Coworker on Facebook


To wish your colleague or Coworker on his/her special day find lots of nice, heartfelt and professional birthday wishes on this page. Go beyond the basic birthday wishes etiquette and letting your colleague know that you value their support, dedication, help, sincerity and team spirit in your everyday work life. Make your coworkers feel that having the privilege of working with them, encourage you can lift your spirits and help you to enjoy a better overall quality of life.

For those special people at your workplace, wishing them on their special day is one way to show them how much you appreciate and care for them.

  • Your presence at the workplace makes the environment lively. Working with you is a great honor for me. Happy birthday and have a wonderful year ahead.
  • I am glad that you�re a part of my team. Wishing you the lots of blessings and best wishes on your birthday.
  • I feel lucky to have a person like you who knows how to make a balance between profession and senses of humor. Enjoy your special day. Happy birthday to an amazing colleague!
  • Happy birthday to my fabulous man and a colleague. I wish you to have a great celebration today! May your all wishes come true this year!
  • I am feeling very lucky to have such an amazing and wise colleague and good human being in my team, happy birthday to you! 
  • Thanks for being not just a colleague, but a best friend who always pushes me, support me and encouraged me to do something beyond my imagination. Happy birthday, dear.
  • You�re a role model for everyone. Whenever you do anything, you do your best. Happy Birthday to a most extraordinary and unique person in my team.
  • Happy birthday to my lovely colleague who always helps me to make my task list shorter and achieve deadlines.
  • The best thing to have a colleague like you, who is one of my closest friends and gave me the confidence to be with myself and never have to pretend. Happy birthday!
  • None of the shop sells the greeting card for both best colleague and a great friend in a single one. So I decided to design it for you personally. Happy birthday, dear.
  • I know that no hurdle can come in the way of my success because I have a colleague like you who always motivate me and encourage me at every step of my life. Happy Birthday!
  • Humorous people like you who make everyone laugh and happy every day at hectic work place and make environment light. Happy Birthday!
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN POST THESE LOVELY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK TIMELINE, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND CAN SET AS WHATSAPP STATUS.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger