Birthday Wishes for Mother, Mom, Mummy, Mumma, Maa


Mother is the special person for everyone in the world. Every mother doesn�t want any special treatment on her birthday but a simple and small wish from our side. Mother is the most precious gem for everyone life, nobody wants to lose this gem at any cost. Mother is the one who spent her entire life in the take care of us without any complaint and without any demand. Mother is the one who wipe our tears and spread happiness on our lips. She is the person who brought lots of expensive gifts for us on our birthday but never buy a single dress for herself on her number of passing birthdays. She has done countless sacrifices for us to fulfill our all valid and invalid demand. She gives everything to see a small smile on our face. We can buy anything from money but not mother and her unconditional love. No one is this whole world who can take her place in our life.  Mother is the one who sacrifice her career for the sake of giving us a bright future and best upbringing. We can say that, we are the luckiest and richest person in this world because we are having our mom along with us at every step of our life. We salute all the mothers in this world who is working 24*7 and enjoying her work without earning a single penny.  Moms are so innocent and most beautiful women in the world who is as beautiful as inside. It�s important to show your mother that you are caring and thinking of her.

Words are the most impressive way to show how much you love your Moms. Every mother deserves the sweetest messages, the cutest hugs and the most touching wishes on her special day. Think many of the precious moments from her life that she was scarified only for us.

Here is a beautiful collection of happy birthday mother/mom/mummy/mumma/maa wishes. Now you can send beautiful message to your mom to show her how much you love and care her.

  • Mother/Mom/Mumma, all your life, you always pray for my happiness. Today, my prayer is for you, may god bless you hundred and hundred year of healthy live. Happy birthday to the sweetest mom in this world.
  • No one can love me, understand me and inspire me more than you. You are my true best friend who taught me at every step of my life.  Happy birthday mom.
  • Thank you mom for always being faith on me and believe in me that one day I can touch glories in my life. Happy birthday mom.
  • I don�t believe in angels and miracles, because I have you mom in my life. Thank you for all the things that you have done for me. Happy birthday. 
  • Mom, no one can ever take your place in my life and my heart. I love you a lot. No matter where I am your blessings are always with me and I always close to your heart. Happy birthday mom.
  • Mom you are the reason for whom this beautiful world has become visible to me. You are the most special person for me in this world. Happy birthday to the lovely lady.
  • Mom you spent your all sleep, health, care and love for me just because to give me a wonderful and happy life. I�m so grateful to you for all of these. Happy birthday to my cutest mom.
  • Mom your eyes are heaven for me, don�t let me go far away from your eyes. Love you mom wish you a very happy birthday.
  • Mom I get success in my life just because of you are always with me. Whatever I am today just because of your love, care and always have faith in me. Happy birthday!
  • Happy Birthday Mom. I wish I could spend more time with you on this special day, but this year I am miles away from you my best wishes are always with you. Happy birthday to my sweetest mom in this world!
  • Mom I don�t have words to express how much I love you, thank you for being the best mother in the world. Happy Birthday!
  • Dear mom I have never seen goddess, but I pretty sure she will looks like you. Happy birthday.
  • No gift can ever match the gift of love and affection you have given me all these years. Happy birthday to you my adorable mom.
  • Happy birthday mom you taught me to be humble, how to become a good human being, to face every situation of life, you always pick me up after any failure and raise me. 
  • I am so proud to be your son you are a simple and true definition of love, affection and brilliance. Happy birthday dear mother.
  • Happy birthday to the most wonderful and super cool mom on this planet. Your unconditional love has helped me to feel safe and secure. 
  • Happy birthday to the kindest and wisest mom. You are my teacher and my guide. May your heart be full with lots of happiness, cherish and unforgettable memories.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN POST THESE LOVELY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK TIMELINE, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND CAN SET AS WHATSAPP STATUS.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger