Birthday Wishes for Daughter on Facebook


Daughters� birthday is always being so special for all parents no matter how old she is! She is a source of an endless happiness. Daughter will always remain dad�s little angel and mamma�s heart queen. So, make her special day more special! It is a chance to smile and laugh with her. She is always being so caring about her parents where ever she is. She is the life of our house, her smile her laugh filled the home with positive waves of happiness.  Daughters are the precious gift of God. She is just an angel who makes you all your tension and stress from her small naughty things. She always knows the values of your ethics and keeps it along with her as a legacy.

As she grows up, becomes a good companion of her mother, an obedient daughter of her father and a best friend of her brother/sister.

Share some heartfelt, sweet and beautiful words with her and remind how much you love her. She will always keep it close to her heart and cherish it after long decades. Here is an amazing list of happy birthday wishes for the daughter.

  • Happy birthday to my sweet little angel, you are the twinkling star of our lives. God bless you a long, happy and wonderful life. May you all dreams come true!!
  • You give the meaning to our lives. When you came into our lives, everything around become more colorful and cheerful. Happy Birthday, sweetie pie!!
  • Happy birthday to my little and most loving daughter in this world! You are truly precious and an incredible gift for us. Always have a faith in yourself and live your life fullest! Wishing you a very happy birthday, my dear daughter!
  • This day is not a special day for you but as much as for us well because this is the day when we got you in our lives. You filled much more happiness in our lives than we could imagine Have a lovely birthday princess!
  • Time is flying so fast, you�ve become a beautiful young lady, but you�ll always be our sweet, cute, innocent and lovely child in our hearts. Have a wonderful birthday, dear!
  • My angel, it�s time for celebration! On your special day, we wish you strength and determination to achieve all your goals and touch the stars! Wishing you lots of fun on your special day, doll!
  • No words can express how much I love you and proud of you. Happy birthday to you, my darling baby! Thank you to make this world a wonderful place to live!
  • To have a wonderful daughter like you is an outstanding achievement of my life. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
  • On your special day, my princess, I�d like to wish you the entire happiness that can be in this world!
  • I am so grateful and honor that you are my daughter. Thank you for your love and support you have given me in all those years. Have a wonderful birthday, dear!
  • Dear, you are my strength, life and an endless source of my happiness. Happy birthday, cutie pie!
  • Happy birthday to the sweet innocent princess of my life and my family. Enjoy your special day.
  • Dear daughter, as you grow up, our love is also growing up for you but it never becomes old. Happy birthday dear
  • Dear daughter so proud when I look at you that my little darling has grown up now and can able to fight from any tough situation in her life. Happy birthday, dear.
  • Dear, you are like the chilly shadow in warm sunshine, a cool breeze in humid. I always want you as my daughter in my all reincarnation as a human being.  Happy birthday, beauty!
  • Happy birthday to my honey bun. I wish you to live the happiest life and never stop dreaming! 
  • Happy birthday to my wonderful daughter, you are my air to breathe, my heartbeat, my pride, my everything. 
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN POST THESE LOVELY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK TIMELINE, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND CAN SET AS WHATSAPP STATUS.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger