Tuesday Trivia...

Lucy is fine...it seems that Den inadvertently gave them the right flavor for breakfast but it was not the brand they love. So Lucy protested and refused to touch it. Roxie just went along with Lucy blindly without really knowing why. Lucy did not eat until we gave her a fresh can of wild caught tuna. After that she had her normal dinner and this morning she ate all of her regular breakfast. We are ridiculous with them...or rather Den is...I am more firm! Ha!

Den is on his way to Weggieman's to get these...they are a Polish donut called a PACZKI. It's pronounced PUNCH KEY. My grandmother used to make these on the day before Ash Wednesday. All that I remember is that they are light and fluffy and sugary. My cousin Ann Louise reminded me of them the other day and that put Den on a mission! He had to have them! Thus...the Wegman's trip early this morning. I don't think my Grandma's were stuffed with anything but I remember watching her make them. And...I think I remember the taste!

Clothes...

I obsess over clothes sometimes...heeheehee!

I am "acquiring" a few spring things...I am in love with these flowy tees from Love, Kuza!

And this dress from Anthropology...sigh!

Books...reading these and both are yummy!

 

What does your Tuesday have in store for you?

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger