A Fun Friday...

The weather here is amazing! Sunny, warm, and of course that makes thoughts of flowers and gardens pop into our heads. Den has plans to work outside most of the day. Sun is streaming through all of the windows and we actually have windows open. It's lovely. It makes me think of fresh starts, renewals and an actual end to chemo gets closer and closer...hopefully.

My plans today...

I want to make soup out of the leftover turkey breast...we always get them from Trader Joe's...and they are always yummy. Dinner tonight is halibut...wild from Weggieman's and butternut squash veggie noodles...also Weggieman's...I have a spiralizer but it's so much easier to buy them! Prespiralized? Spiralized elsewhere? Less mess?

Butternut Squash!
Sweet potatoes!
Cauliflower Rice! Also fresh from Weggieman's.
I am using this to make Cauliflower Rice Burrito Bowls!
 
From What's Gaby Cooking!
And after being so virtuous with all these veggies...there is carrot cake for dessert! Weggieman's, of course!

I seriously don't think I could live anywhere where there was not a Weggieman's. I can't wait to actually go inside of one again. Den went shopping yesterday and I went, too, but virtually. He calls...thank God for big iPhones...and we wander each department. Here in PA Weggieman's is running veggie noodle commercials so that department was packed. I wanted zucchini noodles but they were all shopped out! Who knew?

Books!

Reading this...

And this...

And this...

I always said I would never read more than one book at a time and now I am really reading three at a time...yikes!

So...

See you on Monday! I love 5 day blogging!

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger