Best Whatsapp Status 2017|Latest Whatsapp Status 2017

All time of best Whatsapp status here. We know that currently Whatsapp messenger is used by millions of peoples from all around the World .motivational Whatsapp status, funny Whatsapp status, inspirational Whatsapp status, funny exam Whatsapp status, attitude Whatsapp status, friendship Whatsapp status, exam days Whatsapp status, emotional and heart touching Whatsapp status and funky WhatsApp status. We know that most of peoples in the World change their Status of whatsapp so it�s very difficult for them to create a new Whatsapp Status daily. page updated regularly so that we provide you best compilation all time. So stay tuned. WhatsApp has been a great success now due to reliable features and also provides over-the-top voice calling capabilities now. So today I am sharing best Whatsapp status with all peoples so that they will never face any problems in creating statuses for whatsapp daily. let�s see some good to use new WhatsApp status. You can check out all types of Best Whatsapp Status below. You can select any statuses according to your mood. I am sure that you will like these status for whatsapp collection.


Best Whatsapp Status Collection: 

1) There is nothing greater in the world ,than being loving parents..


2) The greatest respect is self-respect. Lose that and all the success in the world MEANS ZERO.

3)Friends are like dictionary because they add meaning to our life.

4)I love texting those people who reply super fast, it makes me feel like they really want to talk to me

5)Sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up

6)If you have to choose between me and someone else choose the someone else because I want someone crazy for me and only me

7)Sometimes you got to talk to a 5year old to understand the meaning of happiness in life.

8) I AM ONLY ONE IN JIS KI ??
    KOI BESTY NI
    KOI GF NI
    BC

Love | Cute | Sad Whatsapp Status


1) If someone wants you, nothing will keep them away, but if they don't want you, nothing will make      them stay!..

2) The best feeling in the world is being loved back by the person you love.

3) The words you use become the house you live in..

4)We ask ourselves !!!
    Who am I to be ?
   Brilliant ?
   Gorgeous ?
   Talented ?
   Fabulous ?
  Actually Who are you not to be ?

5) Keep love in your heart.
    A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

6) A rose will still be a rose in heaven.
    But it�ll smell ten times sweeter..

7) My beloved, I have loved you forever and I will love you forevermore..

8) Dreaming of home dreaming of you..

9) With you, forever isn't enough
    I want forever And more..


Attitude Status For Whatsapp

1)I don't need forever.. Just promise me today.. Every day

2)Her voice like raindrops soothing my soul..

3) I'm pathetically in love with you..

4) I'm lost, somewhere in your heart..

5) Tomorrow will be a better day..

6) Fast replies make me feel special..

7) Lying will never get you anywhere.

8) Sometimes I wonder if I�m dreaming..

9) These days, I�m at my emptiest..

10) You are stronger than you think..


Hindi Status for Whatsapp

1) ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ??????? ???? I LOVE U ???????, ????? ?? Status ?????? ??????? msg ???????? ?? I LOVE YOU!!!
????? ???

2) ?????????? ??? ?????????
?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ????,
?????? ???? ????? ???? ??,
?? ???? ???????..!!

3) ?? ???? ??????? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ?????????? ?? ????? ???? ??.

4) ????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ???? ???????? ???? ????...
??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ??,
?? ????? ???? ???????? ???? ??..

5) ???? ?????? ???? ?????,
?? ???? ???????? ???? ??,
???? ?? ??????????? ???,
?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????,
???? ?????? ????? ??????? ????

6) ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?????"...!!!
"???????;"
"???????? ??????? ??????".
"?? ???? ????????;...!!!
"?? ??? ???????? ???"
"???????? ????? ??????"..!!!

7) ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ??,
?? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ??.
????? ?? ?????????????.
?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ???? ???..

8) ???? ?? ????????
??? ???? ???
?? ???? ???? ?????????
?? ?????? ???? ????
?? ????? ?? ?????????
??????? ?? ???????? ???

9) ?? ???? ????..
??? ?? ????!!
???? ??? ?????? ???
???? ?????? ??? ??!!!

10) ???????????? ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ???
????? ??? ?????, ??? ?????, ??????? ?? ?????

Latest Whatsapp Status below

1           1)      When we lay together and our heartbeats are in rhythm..

       2)    Every heartbeat.. Each breath..
             All my words Belongs to You..

 3) You Are Soul Of My Inner Universe..

4)  Your Voice is My Favourite Song..

5) Every heartbeat A promise..
That I will be Yours.. Forever..

6) When a love is So pure&deep.. You accept another Soul as your own.. A trust is built So consistent & secure.. our inhibition Melts away..

7) Her heartbeat.. My favorite song
I'll listen to it Forever

8) Remember when you didn't believe in promises, never letting go..

9) I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over again..

10) When two people are meant for each other.. no time is too long.. no distance is too far.. no one can ever tear them apart.. 

Best Whatsapp Status 2017

1) Prioritize those who prioritize you..

2) it's funny how short "forever" is.,

3) If you're searching for that one person who will change your life, take a look in the mirror..

4) you should only be touched by my hands.. they know how to put the stars back into the sky..

5) She�s hurt.. But everyday, she walks with a smile, because that�s who she is: the Girl who never stopped smiling..

6) She made broken look beautiful.. and.. strong look invincible..
She walked with the Universe on her shoulders.. and.. made it look like pair of wings..

7) She's more than a woman and this is more than love

8) ??? ??? ???
     ??? ??? ??? ???
      ??? i can't get u out of my head ???

9) She say �Life is beautiful� and yes she's beautiful..

10) Find someone who wants to love you so much.. the one who plans and imagines their future with you..



also u can find  friend status for whatsapp in hindi , whatsapp status attitude, status for whatsapp funny, whatsapp status love, short status for whatsapp, status for whatsapp in English, symbols status whatsapp, status for whatsapp in Punjabi. Here you will get daily updated status so please like it and share it with your friends. 

Read this  : 

Whatsapp status 2016 | status for whatsapp|best status for whatsapp




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger