Book Juggling?

That's what I am doing...book juggling. I thought I loved reading more than one book at a time but now it feels as though I am reading way too many books at a time!

Seriously!

I am sort of reading these.

This one is not off to a great start. So far I am not a fan of these friends or their conversations.

I am reading this, too. So good...but I love these easy cozy foody books. This is the last one in this series...so far.

I want to start this one. Sounds good...doesn't it?

 

Plus I think I started another book and then put it down and I hate when I do that!

This one...and I love it!

Every other reader has neat stacks and dates and an organized plan! I read way too randomly. The shiny new books are the ones I want to grab first. How bad is that...sigh!

Ok...off to pump up my 20 minutes on the treadmill to at least 21...I don't have a way to figure out when I should be less tired and my life is still not really all that normal. Little by little I am trying to do the things I used to do but the big road block for me is always hair. I want my hair back and there is no way for me to get around it. Sigh!

Chalk this day up to being a bad without hair day.

Hugs,

Patty

 

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger