Dileep's daughter Meenakshi beautiful photos

Dileep's daughter Meenakshi speak about actor dileep kidnap case.
Meenkutty is better than someone else than my father. She will be happy and safe in his care. So I do not want to grieve her in the grip of her rights. She has this mother as well as a nearby neighbor. I do not think she's away. Because of her mother's inside, this is her daughter.
This is a note that Manju wrote in her hand before splitting Dileep. When Manju posted her in Facebook, there was a lot of evidence with her. But now it's the hooching people who are doing the same thing with Manju. Dileep's case is still to be confirmed.
Manju's Facebook post before filming Dileep
"The privacy of personal life is a very valuable thing to you, and this is our only sorrow and happiness, when I write this post: When special things happen Some of our loved ones, our brothers and sisters, have been able to get rid of our pain and pain in the same way.
Dileep's daughter Meenakshi latest photos,Dileep's daughter Meenakshi with kavya madhavan.actor dileep latest family photos.Dileep's daughter Meenakshi wears modern tight jeans pants with t-shirt.Dileep's daughter Meenakshi glamours photos.Dileep's daughter Meenakshi personal images
Dileepettan and I have approached the family court to end our sixteen year old marriage. The decision we made is quite personal. The reason behind this decision is widely discussed topic. But I like to keep them confined to our privacy only. Please respect that privacy. I have a few friends who stayed in my sorrow and happiness. Geethu, Samyuktha, Bhavana, Poornima, Swetha Menon etc. There are some campaigns that are responsible for what happened in my personal life. It hurt them, and me too.
My decisions are mine and I am responsible for the consequences. It is not for them to insist or force it. I'm not obliged to let anybody cry for this or be an enemy to anyone. Propagation campaigns have begun to affect their personal and lifestyle.
Such misunderstandings will end with this post. Because of my decisions, I apologize for all the pains they had. I pray that all the decisions he takes in Dileepettan's personal life are good and that he can extend the heights of life even more.
Meenkutty is better than someone else than my father. She will be happy and safe in his care. So I do not want to grieve her in the grip of her rights. She has this mother as well as a nearby neighbor. I do not think she's away. Because my mother is inside her mother ...

I'm starting with everything. Life and saving everything. In a sense, they are both rebuilding. I know someone better that the success of a movie is not a measure of success in life. The latter has received many criticisms, greetings, and love. Thank you for everything. A beach. I'm not sure how to make you feel like you're in the middle of the day,
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger