Humans of Downey - Michael

DSC_0471

"For our 4th of July tradition, we have always celebrated it with a block party. I�ve lived in that neighborhood all my life and only one year, the year we went and celebrated it at the beach, did we not celebrate it with a block party. The neighbors were really upset with us that year.

"Another year, my cousin thought a mortar firework was a smoke bomb. He thought it would be a great prank to light it and toss it over by me. I saw it coming out of the corner of my eye. I turned just as it exploded and shot around the room. Luckily, it didn�t do any damage in the house. But he was certainly embarrassed. Being family, we did allow him back into the house."

~ Michael
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger