Shezey Rathoor From Dubai - United Arab Whatsapp Number

 Saudi Arabian Girls Whatsapp imo Number
Hello friends, I am Shezey Rathoor here from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am student of MBA and its almost final year here from University of Wollongong in Dubai then I will take my MBA degree. My hobbies are Watching Tv, Reading all about fashion industry and glamor. I am here to find a dating partner online and sharing my complete profile with Whatsapp number. Interested one contact me directly and he should be honest and good looking with pleasant personality.
Dating Profile
First Name: Shezey
Last Name: Rathoor
Education: Masters
Gender: Female
Religion: Hindu
Marital Status: Single
Language: Arbi, Hindi, English
Whatsapp Number: +919263653659
Hobbies: Watching TV, Reading Fashion Magazines, Listening Music.
Occupation: Student
Town: Dubai
City/State: UAE
Country: United Arab Emirates
Also Check : Dubai Girl Whatsapp Number
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger