funny love sms for girlfriend | love joke hindi shayari

funny love sms for girlfriend: are you searching funny love sms for boyfriend ? yes then you are at right post . in this post, I will share best free funny love sms in hindi. You can easily download love joke in hindi without any hesitation. All these wallpaper of i love you joke are the latest love flirt so let�s come to the collection of love joke hindi shayari.



funny love sms for girlfriend

1) funny love sms for girlfriend-
Ladka-kaya me tumkoo kiss karu ?
Ladki-nahi
Ladka-betab hokar poocha-kaya me tumkoo kiss karu ?
Ladki-nahi
Ladki gusee me boli- you silly duffer!
Me koi madam/teacher hu jo baar permission maag raha hai
Zabardasti nahin Kar sakta kya..??
Come hugg me tightly N kiss me now..

2) Boy: How are you?
Girl : Hi! Do I know you?
Boy: I am RICH.
Girl: Hi! I am Jessica. Nice to meet you. What is your name?
Boy: Rich is my name.
Girl: Sorry, I don't talk to boys! ........funny love sms for girlfriend in english
M A N


funny love sms for boyfriend

1) Once A Girl Asked Her Bf :
Why We Have Units To Measure
Weight, Height & Distance
But
Not Love, Friendship & Trust?
.
Boy Thought For A While
.
.
.
Took Her In His Arms,
Looked Deep In Her Eyes & Said
Dekh Mera Dimagh Mat Kha,
Me Pehly Hi Physics Me Fail hun...;-p:)

2)  
Good Morning SMS For Girlfriend
Jab phool mehke to tu yaad aaye
Teri khushboo mere tan ko mehkaye
Khilti kali hai tu jaise gulab ki
Jo bhi dekhe tujhe bas pana chahe
Good Morning Sweety

funny love sms in hindi

1)  Boy : I love you
Girl : I am not ready
Boy : Ab make up karegi bolne se pehle?


2) �Love can neither be created, Nor be destroyed.
Only it can be transfered from 1 girlfriend to
another girlfriend with some loss of money and time.�


love joke hindi shayari

1)Do pal ki bhi khushi na mile to kya,
Umar bhar gum ke sahare ji lenge,
Kya hua jo hamari girlfriend nahi,
Hum Aapki girlfriend ke sahare ji lenge.


2) Boy: �I Love You�
Girl: �Main Bhi Tumse I Love You Kahoon To Kya Karoge?�
Boy: �Main To Khushi Se Marr Hi Jaunga�
Girl: �Ja Fir Nahi Kehti Jee Le Apni Zindagi�






love joke hindi shayari with Images










Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger