You cannot buy Love, but still you need to pay for it..

The madness of love is the greatest of heaven�s blessings. 

Don�t die with your song still inside of you. 

Don�t look for love. Quietly give it away and let if find you back. 

I�m in love with the idea of being in love. 

Sometimes following your heart means breaking someone else's 

Love means never having to say you�re sorry. 

Getting over him sounds great but being in his arms sounds a lot better. 

Your smile is more beautiful than stars. 

If you are in love you can�t get in comfort zone. 

The mind sets limits, the heart breaks them. 

The most beautiful line is But, I love you! 

You are just a memory of my love. 

My heart always will be yours. 

Stop falling in love with me. 

Distance doesn�t matter in true love. 

You cannot buy Love, but still you need to pay for it. 

Everything is fine in Love and War. 

Be aware to touch me� you may be victim of Love. 

I�m in love with Whatsapp. 

I'm not drunk, I�m in love. 


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger