Joys in my life are..

After a few years of the marriage the wife think, that if he pushed her husband to leave the husband feel.
These ideas he wrote on paper. Now I cannot get bored with you and I've been with you, I am going to leave home forever.
He put on the table the paper and when husband arrive to see her reaction time she hiding herself under bed.



Husband came and he put on the table the paper read.Silence while he wrote something on the paper and put the paper back on table folding.Then he took a pleasure to play our songs, dance CT to and change. Its happy she call someone from your phone and said
"Today I got freedom"
 Maybe my stupid wife realized that she was not worth me, so today he's gone forever from home,
So now I am free, to meet you, I'm changing clothes you have coming, are you ready to make my home in the Park in front of come now "The husband was out, tear-filled eyes and shaky hands down from his wife beds on line paper read.

Which was written-
"From the bottom of the legs are showing beds" take bread from the store near the Park coming until then make tea.
Joys in my life are half of thy excuse thee are half celebrate thee from torturing.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger