70+ Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend: Messages And Quotes For Him

Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend: Your boyfriend's birthday must be a special day for you also. You should send some romantic quotes and cheerful birthday wishes on this special occasion. Write some sweet greetings on the card and send some funny wishes on the facebook for him. Tweets on twitter and tag him. On this special day you should treat him like lord of smartness so that he may also treat you like his princess. His birthday is also a chance for you to say him I love you if you are waiting for a perfect moment to say it.

happy birthday wishes for boyfriend

Happy Birthday Wishes For Him

 This is a very special day for your boyfriend and it must be special occasion for you. On this day, you must show him that how much you love him anyhow. With all your efforts, you should try to make him the happiest person of the world. Sometimes it may be difficult to express your feelings in words so you need some ideas. Here we bring you the collection of Birthday Wishes For Him. If you don't have any idea to show feeling then you must send him a birthday message that will let him know that he run over your mind always. If possible, try to wish him first of all. Read the birthday messages given below, choose and send to your boyfriend.

1. Happy Birthday to the guy who has been always my heartbeat not my heartbreak. Stay Happy always!!

2. I'm the luckiest girl in the world as i have a boyfriend like you and same you are the luckiest guy who have a girlfriend like me. Happy Birthday dear!!

3. Happy birthday to the smartest guy to whom every girl want to be her boyfriend. Happy Birthday honey!!

4. Every guy should learn from you how they can be a very good and caring boyfried. Thank you for being in my life. Happy Birthday dear...may you live long!!

5. Your hugs are my blankets in the cold nights and your kisses are like cool breeze for my summer nights. Happy Birthday dear!!

6. Happy bithday to the one whom i love the most and whose smiles are the reason i live on. Thanks for make my life so happy. Happy Birthday honey!!

7. Beind in relationship with you is like a gift to me by the god. Happy Birthday dear!!

8. Falling in love with you is much more beautiful than any other fall i have ever felt. Happy Birthday dear!!

9. I thought you are a good looking catch but we are match match. Happy Birthday Handsome!!

10. Your smile is the remedy which can cure me of every disease. Happy Birthday honey!!

happy birthday wishes for him


Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend

11. I like your smiles but i love tha way you make me smile always. I'm blessed to have you. Happy Birthday my handsome!!

12. This is a very special day to me and i would love to give my all effort to make you happy on this day. Happy Birthday dear!!

13. This is the birthday wish from the cutest girlfriend to the smartest boyfriend of this world. Happy Birthday honey!!

14. I don't have much to give you as a birthday gift but i promise, no matter how the condition will. no matter where we will be but my love for you will never change. Happy Birthday dear!!

15. On this birthday i want to promise you that i'll always love to be a cheery on your life's cake. Happy Birthday honey!!

16. Faithful and lovely boyfriend like you are these days very few. Happy Birthday dear!!

17. I want to thank your parents that they bring you in this world for me. Happy Birthday my one and only!!

18. I like you handsome face always but i love your sweet heart. Happy Birthday man!!

19. I'm in relationship with you not because i don't like to be single but i love to want and to be with a person like you. Happy Birthday honey!!

20. I don't like to hear myself as your girlfriend because i'm not a girl who is your friend but i love to hear you girl. Happy Birthday Darling!!

Happy Birthday Quotes For Him

Sometimes it is harder to think that how could you impress your boyfriend on the special day of his life; i mean on his birthday. But here we are for you to help. You should not worry anymore as we have done a unique collection of Happy Birthday Quotes For Boyfriend. There is no other day is as special for lover as your lover's birthday. On this day you should spend all your times with your boyfriend. Try to make him happy and celebrate the birthday as there is no tomorrow.

Happy Birthday quotes for him


21. There is two moments i want to be with you one is now and another is forever. Happy Birthday dear!!

22. I don't know why i fell for you but it happened and i love you more than myself now ... i don't know why you love me but i hope this is for all the right reasons. I love you.. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear!!

23. I always want a person to be my boyfriend who i may take to my home to meet my parents. Happy Birthday to the same guy!!

24. Many girld like ice cream, many girls crave chocolate and teddies but i love the person who is reading this message and i'm wishing him a very Happy Birthday!!

25. When you are busy reading your birthday messages let me covering your face with kisses. Happy Birthday handsome!!

26. With a man like you i'll never be blue.. to a boyfriend like you i'll always be true so today with all my heart i wish a very Happy Birthday to you!!

27. I'm glad for only one robbery this is my heart which you have stolen when i saw you first time. Happy Birthday dear!!

28. On this day.. i beg god for a boyfriend like you in my every coming 100s lives. Happy Birthday dear!!

29. I'm giving you the most expensive and unique gift on your birthday this is - ME. Happy Birthday Darling!!

30. When i'm watching you blowing the candles only idea came into my mind is that you are the only candle in my life which brighten all my dark night of life. Happy Birthday honey!!

Birthday Quotes For Boyfriend

Aside from a big celebration, wishing your boyfriend a very happy birthday in extremely exceptional case make a special place in his heart for you.Here we are going to give you the best Birthday Quotes For Him. Celebrate your boyfriend in a way that your boyfriend can't forget it throughout his life. Ready yourself for going a date with him.

Birthday Quotes for boyfriend


31. The warmest birthday wish to the smartest boyfriend from the cutest girlfriend of this world, honey, i'm very happy to have you next to me. Happy Birthday dear!!

32. You make my life my better and my world complete .. wishing you a very happy and healthy Birthday sweetheart!!

33. Happy Birthday to the most special guy of this world and of my life. Stay happy always!!

34. Thank you for being a man that i have always dream of. I wish of your many more happy and healthy birthdays to come. Happy Birthday dear!!

35. Just like without sun the livin on earth is not possible, i can't imagine my life without you. Wish you a very Happy Birthday darling!!

36. I want to tell you that when you hold my hand i feel like i'm as safe as i could at home. Happy Birthday my heartbeat!!

37. May you experience the wonderful and happiest experience in this coming year of your life. Happy Birthday darling!!

38. I want to remind all those adorable moment on this special day and wish to have many more to come. I feel proud to have such a boyfriend like you. May you live long.. Happy Birthday darling!!

39. Darling you always speak to me of all the matters you have, you listen to me everytime, you have always be there when i need you ... how can one be so caring? Thank you for being in my life. Happy Birthday Handsome!!

40. I want to live my thousands of lives with you, i'm so blessed to have you as my boyfriend. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

41. Looking at the beautiful stars in the sky makes me think always that i have also a star in my life that brighten my life more than these stars make the sky brighter. Happy Birthday to my Star!!

42. You are the star of my life who i never want to be apart from. I wish that you live more than the stars of the sky and make everybody happy. Happy Birthday my King!!

43. I wish you a life full of reverence, adventures and achievements. Happy Birthday Handsome!!

44. Let's celebrate this day as a very special day and i wish you celebrate your every day of coming year like there is no tomorrow. Happy Birthday dear!!

45. For your kind information i'm telling you that you are a very special person in someone's life even you are the life of that person so take care of yourself always and be happy always. Happy Birthday Dear!!
Best Wishes, 
Your Girl

Happy Birthday Messages For Him

Boyfriend's birthday is always very special for every girlfriend. She does all her efforts to make his birthday cool and unforgettable. Here you will read romantic Happy Birthday Messages For Boyfriend. You can use these romantic wishes to write down on the greeting cards that you have decided to send to your boyfriend. You can also send these cute messages on whatsapp and Facebook. I promise that this birthday wish will more than you any gift and even you don't need to give any gift after wishing him with these messages. If you wish your boyfriend with these messages first of all, then it will very meaningful for him.

Happy birthday messages for boyfriend


46. It's a dream of every girl to have a boyfriend like you, i'm so happy because i have you. May you live long. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

47. You are the reason why i love my life.. why i'm so happy, why i'm so cute and everything else. Thanks for being in my life. May you have the happiest Birthday ever!!

48. You made all my sweet memories. You gave me everything i ever wanted. So i'm sending you the tons of birthday wishes. Happy Birthday to the handsome who i've fallen for..kiss you!!

49. You are like the sun for me who brighten my life, increase my strength, give me inspiration and make me smile always. Happy Birthday to my charming sun... Love You!!

50. Let's make our love so warm and deep that cold and lonliness passes easily. Happy Birthday my treasure .. stay blessed always!!

51. Although every day is special for me when you are with me but this is a little more special for me as my love was born on this day. With lots of love, smile, kisses and hugs wish you a very Happy Birthday dear!!

52. You love, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness make you a perfect boyfriend than any other in this world. Today on this special day i promise you that i'll always be yours and i also promise that i'll never let you apart from me no matter what the condition is there. Happy Birthday dear!!

53. My only wish today is that i can make you the happiest person of this world anyhow. I love you baby. Happy Birthday!!

54. I'm making your Birthday as sweeter as i'm because i'm coating it with me. Happy Birthday darling!!

55. As you were on this day so this is love day for me and love means day full of romance, let's make this unforgettable. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday with lots of kisses and hugs!!

56. Both of us are crazy for each other and this is day when we can crazy for everything and can have all that craziness .. i think you have got what i said .. haha.. Happy Birthday Handsome!!

57. I have given you the artificial gift gift for your Birthday and another gift is that i present myself for you .. i'm completely yours today and forever. Happy Birthday Darling!!

58. Let me collected love from everywhere so that i can give it to you. Doing it, your birthday will be full of romance and i can make it unforgetable for you. Happy Birthday to the smartest man of my world!!

59. From my childhood i was thinking of a special person who will fill the special place in my heart and your love and kindness filled the special place of my heart. I love you. Happy Birthday my life!!

60. When i saw you first time, i thought one of my dream is going to come true and when i met you first time then my dream was completed .. do u know, what was the dream? It was having a perfect man in my life. Happy Birthday my Handsome!!

Birthday Messages For Boyfriend

Planning for birthday celebration for your boyfriend will definitely fall him love for you. You should have planned already for cake order, for surprises including invitations and everything else that how you want or how will you celebrate your boyfriend's birthday. If you haven't told your desires yet to your boyfriend then it is the perfect day to express your feelings for him. Everything that you want 
to say, you will write with these wishes. You should have to be initiative on this day. People talk and do, speak and act and they express themselves. Here we are also bring you the Romantic Birthday Messages For Him that will express your feelings. Planning to go out with him will also make him surprise and very happy.

Birthday messages for him


61. I'll give you a special gift on this birthday. Wait until everybody eat cake, food and let all the guest leave. The gift is the entire night i'll be with you and i promise that it will be your one of the lovable and unforgetable night. For now, Wish you a very Happy Birthday!!

62. Everybody have many desires in their life and almost can't have fulfilled those desires but i'm having what i have always desire for. My all desires stop at you. Happy Birthday my love .. i want to celebrate this birthday alone with you.

63. Do u know .. there is person who is always with me either i'm happy or sad, either i'm ill or healthy, either i'm wealthy or poor etc no matter what comes but he is with me and that person is - YOU. First i smile then even your thought make me happy always. Wishing you a very very Happy and Healthy Birthday!!

64. I have always thought for a perfect boyfriend and my thought stopped to come when i met you. I think no girl in this world is so happy with her boyfriend as i'm with you. Wish you very Happy Birthday my treasure!!

65. I always remind that nights which i have spent with you .. and i always want a cuddle up with you. This is what i want every cold night. This is your birthday baby and let's spend this night in the same way.

66. I have always planned what to do when i'll be with you and this is your birthday today and i want to spent my whole day and night with you so that i can never forget these moments. Happy Birthday Dear!!
 
67. Words alone can't express my feelings that how happy i'm to have and this is your coming new year of life and i want to promise you that i will blessed if you will be always with me. Happy Birthday my Dear!!

68. Thousands of words can't express my feelings for you but now i'm saying these magical three words to you. I LOVE YOU... Happy Birthday Darling!!

69. Hello my love, here is your birthday and i'm blessed that i'll celebrate it with you. Every girl in this world expect a boyfriend like you. You have always been my support, my care and everthing else that made me happy to be with you. Not only in this life but every 1000s coming lives i want to be with you as your girlfriend. This day is as special for me as for you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Handsome!! I love you.

70. I am the happiest woman in the world when I�m by your side, I feel that my days are meaningful, every moment I enjoy with you is wonderful, and everything you do makes me very happy. I wish you have a spectacular day my love and God bless you with many more years of life.

birthday wishes


I hope you enjoyed this post. Like and comment if you liked my post.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger