Happy Birthday Wishes for Cousin Sister or Female on Facebook


Cousin Sister is always joining you in all your naughty things you do. You always remember the cherished time that you have spent with her no matter how much you argue and fight with her every day. Cousin Sister is the one with whom you share your all secret.

Here is the amazing collection of birthday wishes, quotes, meme, and messages for your cousin sister. Pick a message that suite with your cousin sister�s personality.

  • I am so lucky to have a cousin sister like you. Wish you a very happy birthday sis!
  • I hope, you remember all those funniest things that we had done in our childhood. If not, just remember those days to bring a smile on your face. Happy birthday my cutest sister and have a nice day ahead�
  • As your birthday is today hence would like to remember about that boy for which we both were used to field. Hope it will make you smile on your face. Happy birthday my loving sister�
  • It�s your birthday Sister but it is special for me too because of years ago today that I got a beautiful sister. Happy birthday and have a great day ahead�
  • Your positive thoughts and cheerful words always encourage me. Thanks for being a wonderful sister. Have a nice birthday�
  • I hope your all wishes come true, have a wonderful birthday sister. 
  • Happy birthday, sis, thanks for doing everything to me. You are the inspiration for me...
  • The best of cousin sisters are infinite love which never ends. Happy birthday, sister�
  • I remember our silly fight for the boy, and later on, we knew she already has a girlfriend. This incident brings you smile on your face. Have an amazing birthday and God bless you�  
  • I�ve never been alone because I know, you are always with me. Happy birthday, sister�
  • We born from different mothers, but we�ll always be like a real sister. Happy returns of the day, happy birthday�
  • We are miles far away this year on your special day but my heartiest birthday wishes are always with you�I promise we will enjoy fullest next year�happy birthday to you dearest sis...
  • Dear, I wish this year you will get prince of your dreams�dodon't forget to add me to your happiness and enjoyment. Happy birthday, dear�.
  • My dear cousin sister, I hope you have a great birthday celebration�
  • Dear cousin sister, wishing you lots of fun, and unforgettable moments on your special day�
  • Happy birthday to my loving sister, you are amazing, a source of joy and inspiration for me. May you have the most wonderful day!
  • No matter how much you have grown up, for me, you are still a little baby. Happy Birthday to my dearest cousin and I pray that all of your dreams will come true�
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN POST THESE LOVELY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK TIMELINE, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND CAN SET AS WHATSAPP STATUS.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger