Happy Mothers Day 2017 messages Top # 20+

Are you looking for the best Happy Mothers Day 2017 messages ? then you are at the right place. We Mother's Day 2017 have collected awesome Happy Mothers day Messages specially for your loving mom. You can use any of this 2017 Mothers day message to say your mom or you can write these mothers day message on gift cards.

Happy Mothers Day messages 2017 Top 20+


Mothers Day-Messages
If I had any different mother, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Because of you, I am sure of myself. Your gifts are priceless.
Mom I love you! Thanks for everything you have given me, or will give me. You will never know how much I love you XOXO
To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother's Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you've lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
I can say only one thing to my Mom ... She Gave me and my child a second chance in life. I love her so much it hurts... I wish she is a part of my life for ever, I love u ma, Happy Mothers Day
I have you to thank for my acceptance that life isn't fair. Somewhere along the way I learned that I have the best mom in the world.
God i pray tonight please give me a dream to take me to heaven to greet,hug and kiss my grandmother a happy mothers day. Miss u very much nanay Puring. Amen
Happy Mother's Day! You're the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always [ your name ].
Mom, I got all my best qualities from you.
Aren't we lucky that you had enough for both of us?
It's amazing to think about how I used to live inside of you. It's weird and cool at the same time.
I'm so lucky to have you as my mother...
I'm sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
Happy Mothers Day!
Throughout the years, you've always been by my side. I couldn't have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother's Day!
Mom, thank you so much for everything you've done for me.
Don't worry about [brother's name], I know he isn't your fault, he must be adopted.
Thanks for taking care of me until I can take care of myself, which might be a while from now.
Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months...
followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
Happy Mother's Day! I don't say it nearly enough but thank you for all you've done for me in my life and everything you still do.
Your wisdom has become my self-talk, but I still need to ask you for advice every once in a while.
You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it's time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother's Day!
I feel eternally grateful for the sacrifices you made.
Do you like these the best Mother's day Messages ? then do use one of this mothers day message in your card and also do share this awesome collection of mothers day message  with your friends and family.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger