Oh My!

We are still here at Big Chemo...I actually fell asleep in the midst of my Benedryl leg twitches. Den fell asleep because that's what he does. We wanted to take fruit and cheeses to the nurses today so he was up early fetching it. Now he is napping. I can't wait to go home, shower and fall into bed. I can barely keep my eyes open.

Seriously!

We are reading, watching TV and listening to music...waiting for all the meds to be infused. Again...I couldn't be more tired. Plus the oncologist wants me to have a treatment 7 and a treatment 8...I was hoping this wouldn't be the case but it is...if I do this it will help to insure that my body will be clear of all of the bad cells. So this is what I have to do. I did my share of crying and now I am ok with my new reality. As Den tells me daily...man up, Patty, it's time to man up.

Books...

reading this...it is sad and joyful and witty and funny. I absolutely love it.

Reading this...

it is mysterious and clever and a bit sinister and crafty. I love it! Do moms of sons ever really like their sons girlfriends? I don't think so!

 

Off to wait out these bags and then hopefully go home soon!

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger