Random Thoughts...

 

This is the holiday where I think you need a few chocolate eggs...

a few choice jelly beans...
and a few marshmallow Peeps.
Den buys one pack and sticks them in the freezer to ration them...he loves these things!

I always get a sweet little Easter surprise.

It's fun to know some Easter facts. This chart was on the kitchn...

black licorice! Who knew?

I also learned that Pennsylvania's favorite jellybean flavor is blueberry. You can find what your state's fave flavor is by going here...

https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2017/04/10/americas-favorite-jelly-bean-flavors-ranked/22034269/

Nothing really exciting is happening here...I have completely watched all of the Chicago's there were to watch...I need to find a new old show to binge on.

I firmly believe I will never be finished with The Black Witch. I read huge chunks of it and it seems to keep multiplying.

The Girl On The Train author has a new book...

So does J. Courtney Sullivan...

And Elin Hildebrand...

I don't have any of them...yet! I want all three!

I love mason jars...Den doesn't get it.

 

Den has been rearranging my kitchen drawers and shelves...he actually removed some of my kitchen towels...if I wasn't so tired I would be outraged! I can't find anything! Things are too orderly. Sigh! I think the spices are now updated and alphabetized...there are many new jars...who throws out cinnamon that is a few days expired...and...actually...does cinnamon expire? Even pans and casserole dishes are different. He has even more plans for reorganizing the kitchen...I am not sure how I feel about this!

The week end should be relaxing...the weather will be lovely...sitting on the deck will be perfect!

Have a great holiday!

See you on Monday!

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger