Happy Birthday Wishes for Cousin Brother or Male on Facebook


As we all know cousin brother is one of the closest relations in our lives. Cousin Brother/Male is the person with whom you are sharing your all joy and sorrows, your secret without any fear and always finding yourself in a comfortable zone when you are along with him. He always fights with you for the same toy in your childhood, he teases you on small things, he always doing the naughtiness with you and later on these all things become your sweet and cherish memories which you never want to vanish from your mind.

Cousin Brother is the best childhood friend in your life. He is always there with you in your all ups and downs, stand along with you no matter how you are and where you are. He is too much concern for you like your real brother and never feels your loneliness.

Here is a unique collection of birthday wishes, quotes, meme, and messages for your cousin brother. Pick a message that suite with your brother�s personality.

  • I am so lucky to have a cousin brother like you. Many many returns of the day, happy birthday bro!
  • I hope, you remember all those funniest things that we did in our childhood. If not, just remember because that will bring you a smile on your face and that is a gift for you on this birthday. Happy birthday brother and have a nice day ahead�
  • As your birthday is today hence would like to remember about that girl for which we both were used to field. Hope it will make you smile on your face. Happy birthday my loving brother�
  • It�s your birthday brother but it is special for me too because of years ago today that I got a wonderful brother. Happy birthday and have a great day ahead�
  • On your special day, I wish God bless you with his blessings and always keep you away from all sorrows. Happy birthday my dear brother.
  • Your positive thoughts and cheerful words always encourage me. Thanks for being a wonderful brother. Have a great birthday�
  • I hope your all dreams come true have a great birthday brother. 
  • Happy birthday, bro, thanks for doing everything to me. You are the most inspiring person for me...
  • Happy birthday to the guy who can know everything about me. Have a great year ahead�
  • The best of cousin brothers are unlimited love which never ends. Happy birthday, brother�
  • I remember our silly fight for the girl, and later on, we knew she already has a boyfriend. This incident makes you laugh till the eternity. Have a great birthday and enjoy the fullest night�  
  • I�ve never been afraid because I know, you are always with me. Happy birthday, bro�
  • We born from different mothers, but we�ll always be like real brothers. Wish you a very happy birthday�
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN POST THESE LOVELY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK TIMELINE, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND CAN SET AS WHATSAPP STATUS.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger