Monday Is Usually All About Books...

So...I am all over the place with books...kind of reading three at a time and they no longer have to be in different genres! I am soooooo excited about that! I can pick up a book...read it...put it back down...then watch a little TV...pick up my shiny new Oasis...read that book for a while...then pick up another book! I used to think my sister in law was so wrong because this is the way she reads. But now I love this random reading! I am still a stickler for choosing the right books and finishing every book I start but I am proclaiming myself a Random Reader! Yahoo! Actually I am now a three at a time random reader!

I am reading this...when Roxie lets me. I love this one...Collin meets Nina. Collin draws on black chalkboards and doesn't care if his beautiful work gets erased. Nina is a new teacher who grades her student papers in Collin's restaurant but her father owns this virtual game...Everwhen...that everyone wants to play. I am at the part where Nina wants Collin to meet her father...that's all I know other than the game plays a huge role in this book...I think!

Reading this on my Oasis...it's a yummy sort of modern day cozy English mystery that starts off with a murder that doesn't look like a murder...yet. It's a comfy book and I am really into the characters. Some authors just do character descriptions so well and this author is one of them.

Plus I am reading this one, too...but I really only just started it...that's Den's homemade lemonade...it's so good in the afternoon.

Today felt like a regular normal day! I yearn for those! Treadmill and weights after Den's special berries and granola and yoghurt bowl for breakfast. Organic nitrate free hot dogs for lunch...yum! A little bit of food prep...I made a Dijon Balsamic Salad Dressing for our dinner salads. There was a post somewhere about recipes for 9 kind of ordinary salad dressings...one was called Catalina...which I only remember as a Kraft or French's childhood fave. Was it red? Making that tomorrow.

Now we are showered and relaxed...reading and watching TV. The only sad thing is that I am craving peanut butter cookies! These were in the NYT today.

I want one badly!

So...that's my Monday...I am off to randomly choose a book and read.

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger