Still The Five Of Us!

Our guest is still living with us! Rob...our friend and small animal expert...has told us that our guest is very scared and will only come out at night and that Den and I need to be very very patient...we have a safe trap, oranges, peanut butter, wine, caviar, candles, soft music...we are doing anything and everything we can to entice him out. Den is freaking out...I am just trying to stay calm. As I write Den is planning a trip up into the attic. I am imagining a crazed squirrel attacking him and then getting to me and Lucy and Roxie!

Currently reading...it's absolutely fascinating...

 

Now Den is freaking out even more because the guest chewed up the wood around the basement window!

Will this ever end?

My day will be in turmoil...

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger