This Weekend...

I said to myself yesterday that I needed and wanted and craved fantasy...and then I grabbed my flashy new Kindle...touched a book cover and got absorbed in this book. It's not even close to a fantasy but rather it is a gritty English crime drama which I can't put down. And if Mary Kubica loves it...you just sort of know it's yummy!

Plus I just checked and I did read this author's first book which was also unputdownable...I hope that's a word!

So...this weekend is going to be about books and plants and mulch and rest! Talking with family...binge watching TV...cooking something Italian...getting stronger...and taking in all that I have to be thankful for.

Many hugs...

Until Monday...

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger