The Week's End...

Walking...

We finally found a beautiful walking trail mere minutes from us. It's easy and uncomplicated and peaceful and a really good place for me to walk more! It's paved and there are benches that seem to be strategically placed. I only stopped to sit once! I think I walked a little over a mile.

It just happens to be across the street from a neat little cafe.

You can sit outside with a drink when you are finished walking!

Books...

I finished everything that I started...that felt good...these are on my next up list...

Clothes...
 
Thinking about these shoes...Teva is the brand and Nordstrom's has them...
 
Food...
Made this yesterday...it was delicious...easy, too!
In my head this week...
I still get sad thinking about what happened to me this year...I still think about what my life was like before all of this happened. I was always kind and good. I cared about people. So...why me? Was it just a quirk of nature? Something weird in my genetic make up? Talcum powder? I am changed and there are times when I feel lost and not happy. We have gone almost an entire year without dinners out, travel, concerts, shopping...all of the things that Den and I loved doing together. I want to forget about doctors and hospitals and Big Chemo but I will never be able to forget...my life will always revolve around one more check up...I am not sure I know how to do this.
But I am still mostly happy. I am thankful. I just want my hair to grow faster. Doesn't everyone?
Hugs,
Patty
 

 

 

 

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger