How to Boost Your Internet Speed Upto 10MBPS on Android [100% Working]

Hello Friends

        Today I will show you how to Boost Your Internet Speed on Android.Many Peoples have same problem that how I can boost my internet speed.So Today I will give you sollution.This trick will work 100%. I am fully sure about this trick I had tried this trick myself on my Android and it's worked. My Internet Speed has boosted upto 3 MBPS. So READ THIS POST TILL LAST AND BOOST YOUR INTERNET SPEED.
        First I want to tell you that Speed that Your Network Company Provide. But this trick helps you to catch the maximum Internet Speed Given by Your Company.So If you are using 2G Network then You will get High Speed at 2G. This is same abput 3G and 4G. This will work on 2G, 3G, 4G.So Let's Start.

Follow this Steps And Boost Your Internet Speed

1.Download this App
??Click here to Download

2.After Install it Normally and Open it and Click on "Network Boost"


3.Then Wait till Scan


4.Then Click on "Power Boost"




5.Then Click on OK. Then Turn "ON" Accessibility


6.Then Click back button that time the Boosting will start and then wait for sometime.


7.Now Enjoy Your Internet has been boosted.Now You can Suffer the Faster Browser and All Internet Services Fastly.


If you Get any problem then comment below I will give you solution.

Thank You
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger