99 Best WhatsApp Status Quotes

Whatsapp Messenger is the leading messenger and almost used by all people around the world. It is used to send messages and share status with your friends. Status shows your mood and if you want others to know what you're feeling and what's your mood then Status is the best way to do so. But you can't create a new status every day, and sometimes you can't find words to convey your message. So here is the best collection of Whatsapp Status for You. Here you can read funny, sad, and attitude status quotes.
99 Best WhatsApp Status Quotes


Funny Whatsapp Status:


1} If people are talking about you behind your back, then just fart. :P

2} Some girls WhatsApp status: "Cant talk, Ego only".

3} I'm not lazy, I'm just running in energy saving mode.

4} I'm learning to make eye contact before shoe contact.

5} I'll be back online in 5 minutes if I'm not read this status again.

6} My wallet is like an onion when I open it. It makes me cry.

7} Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a beautiful day.

8} I'm going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I am outstanding.

9} Sometimes I forget how to spell a word so I change the whole sentence to avoid using it.

10} Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair.

11} Sorry I missed your call, I took too long to answer, cause I was dancing to the ringtone.

12} When you really want to slap someone, do it and say "Mosquito".

13} I'm not short. I'm just more down to earth than other people.

14} I will slap you so hard even Google won't be able to find you.

15} I think my iPhone is broken. I pressed the home button and I'm still at work.

16} I hate when I forget to press send and I'm sitting there like an idiot waiting for a reply.

17} Omg, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: on the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there is nothing left.

18} Every time I lose some weight I find it again in the refrigerator.

19} Of course, I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.

20} I wish there was a way to donate fat like you can donate blood.

21} My brain is like the Bermuda triangle, information goes in and then it's never found again.

22} Don't give up on your dreams...keep sleeping.

23} "Be strong". I whispered to my wifi signal.

24} I am one step away from being rich, all I need now is money.

25} If you're arguing with a woman and she says "WOW"......run. :D

26} My GF and I was happy for 20 years. Then we met.

27} My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death.

28} Try to say the letter M without your lips touching.

29} I always learn from the mistake of others who take my advice.

30} If you can't convince them, confuse them.

31} Whatsapp users never die but they just go offline.

32} I may be fat, but you are ugly, I can lose weight.

33}We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

Want to read some more cool and funny status? Have a look at Top 50 funny Whatsapp status.

Attitude Whatsapp Status:


1} I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.

2} I'd rather be a freak than a fake.

3} If you don't like me, that's your problem, not mine.

4} When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are. Don't take it personally.

5} I'm 97% sure you don't like me, but I'm 100% sure I don't care.

6} My attitude is a result of your actions, so if you don't like my attitude, blame yourself.

7} Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.

8} I got a good heart but this attitude....

9} Take me as I am or watch me as I go.

10} I am who I am, your approval is not needed.

11} Before you judge me make sure you're perfect.

12} I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

13} The best thing about being me, I am a limited edition and there are no other copies.

14} I don't insult people, I just describe them.

15} I don't need to explain myself, I know I'm right.

16} Don't judge my choice if you don't understand my reason.

17} Your attitude can hurt but mine can even kill you.

18} Your life is your message to the world, make sure it's inspiring.

19} It's my life so mind your business.

20} Sorry, but you know what? I already have someone special in my life, better luck next time.

21} If you like me then raise your hands, if not then raise your standard.

22} People with status don't need status.

23} I'm a hot dude with a cool attitude.

24} Keep moving, nothing new to read.

25} Stop checking my status, go get a life.

26} Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

27} No, I'm not bitter, I'm not hateful, and I'm not unforgiving. I just don't like you.

28} Love me or hate me I'm still gonna shine.

29} I don't follow others, I only follow my orders because I'm my own boss.

30} Can't trust anyone these days fake is becoming the new trend.

31} Don't like my attitude? report me at who cares dot com.

32} I don't care what people think, people are stupid.

33} Haters hate because I got what they ain't.

Looking for more attitude status? don't worry here is another great collection of Superb one line attitude WhatsApp status. ;)

Sad Status Quotes:

1} I broke my own heart loving you.

2} I disappoint myself.

3} I want to be happy but something inside me screams that I don't deserve it.

4} Silly girl. He doesn't care.

5} Sometimes I wanna not exist, I don't wanna die and I'm not suicidal. I just want to not exist.

6} I feel like I bother people just by being alive.

7} Save me from my mind.

8} I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone. Even if they don't deserve forgiveness.

9} I'm that person everyone replace after a while.

10} If you could read my mind, you would be in tears.

11} There's a storm inside my head and it's killing all the flowers.

12} I feel like I'm waiting for something that is not going to happen.

13} Silence is an answer too.

14} It hurts, but it's ok. I'm used to it.

15} I'm getting worse and you don't know/

16} I wish I could ignore you like you ignore me.

17} I miss the person I used to be.

18} I felt so much, that I started to feel nothing.

19} I'm falling apart and nobody knows, I have nobody to talk to and I'm alone.

20} It's scary what a smile can hide.

21} Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say "I am used to it".

22} It's okay, even the sky cries sometimes.

23} I'm always the one who loves more. That's my problem.

24} I feel so stupid when I text you and you never reply back.

25} The mirror is my best friend because when I cry it never laughs.

26} Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down on my cheeks.

27} It easier to fake a smile than to explain whey you're sad.

28} I lost myself somewhere in the darkness.

29} Behind my pretty smile is a story you'll never understand.

30} Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

31} Maybe I'm just too fucking complicated for anyone to love.

32} Our little, stupid conversation means more to me than you think.

33} Just cause you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger