Another Un Sunny Day?

I can't even believe it! It's cold and dreary and we have three flats of zinnias to plant. We keep making excuses about trying to plant them in such un pretty weather. We haven't planted zinnias in forever but this year we felt like putting zinnias everywhere! Who knew it would be so hard? We are planting State Fair as well as Cut And Come Again! Hopefully today is the day that we actually get them in the ground!

Finished and loved this...

Up next...not sure...tomorrow is potentially my last Big Chemo...so this is a week of enduring Neulasta and metallic tastes and joint pain and tears and feeling afraid...and hopefully healing and getting strong again...I don't know whether I need something light...

Or intense but YA...

Or scary fantasy...

Or fun mystery...

I don't even know if reading will distract me this week. Den says look at all we have faced this year. I know I have to stay strong and get even stronger and pray for as much strength as I can. But I have to admit to feeling really scared...really really scared.

Very big hugs...

Patty

 

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger