It's Always About Books...And Food And Clothes And Shoes!

So...I just started this book...the premise is that two sisters who have a narcissistic mother...at one point she asks her younger daughter to call her Mrs. Martin...disappear...but the younger one appears at her own front door three years later under a huge mysterious cloud...I am just getting into it but it definitely is fascinating. It felt as though I was never going to finish The Sunshine Girls...it just took me a long time to read it!

 

Food...

This was yesterday's lunch...it was so delicious...the crispy cannelloni beans were amazing...it's from The Kitchn...

This is today's slow cooker dinner...Turkey meatballs from Skinnytaste!

Today's outfit...it's soooo comfy...

These shoes...so comfy, too! They fit perfectly!

 

I found this photo on my iPad yesterday but I knew I didn't take it...Den saw the sunlight streaming in through the windows of the sunroom and snapped it. I bought the flag for Den for Valentine's Day...I think I might have mentioned this...I thought it would fit on the mantle but it's too big and heavy...so it's temporary resting place is here...for now...

Windows are open...we have a white lilac in the front of the house that is sending its fragrance everywhere in the house...

It's lovely...

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger