Tired Today...

But what's new? I am always tired...I wake up with a plan to do this and go there and I just can't...this kind of fatigue has no explanation...it's just there...Nurse Debbie says it's just all the rounds of chemo my body has gone through...but I just need to get strong enough to get through one more...I can't think...I can't even read at my normal pace...I just want to sit and rest but that doesn't allow the fatigue to go away because it just doesn't go away. I am unexplainably sad and then deliriously happy. I am anemic and crabby and low on red blood cells and magnesium and I am snappy with Saint Den when I have no right to be snappy with anyone. I should put myself in a room and sit quietly until I get over these feelings.

Will I ever be me again? Probably not...I was touched by something I never thought twice about...a debilitating illness that will always and forever be in my life. Can I deal with it? I hope so...

Forgive me for this...it's just a bad day...

 

Books...

this one remains so good...narcissism...fascinating...totally fascinating...I should be finished with this one today. It's one of those books where you can't stop reading because you need to know who took them...if anyone really took them!

Up next?

I think this...I need edgy...

Or this...I need beachy...

Or this...

I may need fantasy...

Dinner...

This looks so good...

But so does this...lately Den and I both love one pan wonders...this one is chicken and rice and broccoli and mushrooms...all cooked in one pot in the oven...eventually!

I am spent...

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger