Salad Days?

It is amazing that we were kind of cold last week but have been thrust into the midst of a heatwave yesterday and today. My hydrangea bushes are actually wilting when the sun is on them and then they pop up again in the afternoon...so far!

I love hydrangeas!

All I want to eat this week are cold things. Salads...sorbet...lemonade!

Especially Den's Lemonade that he fills with tons of grated frozen fresh lemon...so good!

What I think I want to read...

this heat makes me yearn for dysfunction...this book is out in case you want to be dysfunctional along with me! Thank you, NetGalley!

Personally...

I am a little sad, a little lost, a little bereft...but that's to be expected because I am basically sitting around waiting for my hair to grow. I really truly am. Chemo brings its own big bag of dysfunction. My mantra is one day at a time.

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger