Rainy Days!

Our summer has been so weird...we have had way too many wet and dreary days! We bought a beautiful black and white striped rug for the deck at the beginning of the summer and it has spent most of its outdoor life wet! The sectional cushions have spent their summer in bins...so sad! Our rug looks awesome with our green deck pillows...I stare at it from our sunroom...sigh!

Books...

Reading and loving this...I mean it is really yummy! And there really are 7 husbands. And one not husband.

Can't move because of this...

I actually bought jeans with holes. Actually jean leggings...Hue...very comfy!

Very holey!

 

I made Zucchini Parmesan...I used Jennie's recipe from In Jennie's Kitchen. It's pretty much sauce, cheese and zucchini. Sliced and baked...I used every cheese I had and it was so amazing...thank you Jennie! Photos are Jennie's!

 

Have a great day!

Hugs,

Patty

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger