Happy Birthday Text Message for Boyfriend


Make your boyfriend day very special; fill this day with loving and cute birthday wishes. Birthday of your boyfriend is an occasion to show him how much he means to you. Surprise your boyfriend with romantic messages and quotes. Make him feel that he is the handsome king of your heart. Turn your boyfriend special day into a memory that sticks in his hearts and minds forever.

Here you have the amazing, creative and unique ideas about birthday wishes for your boyfriend.

  • Happy birthday to a special person of my life, who fills my heart with lots of joy and happiness. There is no single day when I do not think of you. May you receive everything that you have wished for on your birthday! 
  • You are so important to me that I cannot imagine my world without you. Happy birthday to my adorable boyfriend!
  • You are the biggest treasure in my life! I am so lucky to have a wonderful and generous person like you. May you all wishes come true. Happy birthday to my innocent prince. Have a magical time.
  • On your special day, I want to thank you for supporting and encouraging me at every step where I feel low. Happy Birthday to my love!
  • I like your style but what I like more, is the way you make everyone smile. A very special birthday wish for a special boyfriend who is a blood vein of my heart.
  • I know I am not the most beautiful girl in the world but you make me feel beautiful when you look at me with your love sparkling eyes. Happy birthday.
  • Happy Birthday to my love who holds my hand gently, who listens to me calmly, who has always been there with me every day and night. There is no one like you in this world!
  • I am sending you tons of love on your Birthday, May this Birthday is as cool as you are!! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
  • You are the person who filled my life with love, care, and happiness. Same as water filled the plant. Happy Birthday to my Prince charming�
  • Do you know, every second and every minute I think about you.  Happy birthday my JAAN�
  • I am so lucky to having a boyfriend like you�you are too caring and loving�wish you a very happy birthday sweetheart�
  • Spending time with you makes me feel special, however, today is your birthday which adds a lot of bonus, my love. A lot of hugs and kisses for you! Have a nice birthday�
  • Whenever I close my eyes to remember about you, I always open my eye hoping to see you. Happy Birthday to loving boyfriend� 
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN POST THESE LOVELY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK TIMELINE, LINKEDIN, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND CAN SET AS WHATSAPP STATUS.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Stylish DP Girls | Powered by Blogger